Thursday, April 25, 2013

Blossom

Hey I got my hair Purple :-D . I decided after long time. My hair is natural black but I needed a change for the upcoming summer.



Early this April, a day after my hubby b-day, we went to Washington D.C. to the Cherry Blossom Festival. What a neat city, a lot of tourists We visited most of the monuments. museums and important buildings. As we do not walk enough in our travel in March :-D. We enjoyed our see-view of the city. I think next time will be in bike.














 Finally!!! we found Papa Johns.




Ok, I have to tell u guys April fool hasn't over, my hair is still black. I love my black hair plus I do not use earring in my nose.

Until the next time!

2 comments:

  1. you are very pretty :) thank you for checking out my blog .. here's wishing u a great day... and hope to see u again! =)

    ReplyDelete