Sunday, July 15, 2012

Little Creation


This week I made some handcrafting pieces (ribbon, thread and button).
My mother used to work creating beautiful home accessoris and sell it to the big stores, even when sewing is not my thing, I remember I did some pron and cushion with embroidery thread in my school years.


 It is a simple white cotton shirt. Flowers can be remove when it needs to watch. We can see bold colors in this summer season. I’m more into Orange-blue from the variety of fearless wearing schemes. The other piece is a necklace I will post more ahead..

Ps.  After I finished my creation snack some Hummus i made, with some little piece of bread.



The process of creation in our life start with just one idea , sometimes is pretty clear the final result in our mind, you say to yourself or write down and then do little steps action to our goal.  Of course is valid ask ourselves am I creating in a way Yehovah could be pleasant? (Proverbs 3:5,6)


Giselle

 


No comments:

Post a Comment