Saturday, May 19, 2012

Super thrill to launch this blog in blogspot. It´s been a while i want to tranfer my notes to this famous comunity . I was previously blogging in Wordpress, now starting new chapter in my life :-).


My name is Giselle, I´m from the beautiful tropical country Dominican Republic. I´m pretty sure you have spent a vacation in one of the thousand resort we have in my country: in Bavaro Punta Cana, Samana or Puerto Plata or in other places. It is simple paradise the green, blue landscape you can see. I love my country and it is good in many ways.
I´m a live lover, married to my sweet good heart Chris. Today we celebrated 3 month of marriage. So grateful to Jehova. As crazy as could sound He lives a little far from me, we are in process to live together soon. We are praying to Jehova everything will be ok so we can be together soon. I miss him. The way I see time is different. Time goes fast, for me its been extended and long the time without my Esposo.

I´m exciting to start writing  and expresing my style, my thougths, improving my english. Life is beautiful and I can enjoy almost anything, all music, hobbies, decor, fashion, beauty, crafting, gardening, heathly lifestyle so this some of the thing that you can expect here.

There are so many  talent and passion bloggers around the world so I may be talking about you too and give you LIKE, and of course I hope to find some cool  friends so we can smile together.

Love, God bless you,

Giselle

No comments:

Post a Comment